Mageia Application Database
A social package browser
Allow to browse the package database, provide the main informations about packages, like any other distribution does.
Focus on Users
Focus on interaction between users, testers and packagers (Backports requests, new soft requests, testing requests..)
Customizable user notifications on your home page, RSS feed or e-mail (new backport available for your preferred soft, new update candidate available...)
See the full record of user needs and potential functionalities here
We welcome all types of contributions :
We host instances for the following distributions:
- mageia : http://mageia.madb.org
- mandriva : http://mandriva.madb.org
- fedora : http://fedora.madb.org
- opensuse : http://opensuse.madb.org
A development ("master" branch) version of Mageia App Db, showing Mageia packages is available at http://demo.madb.org
It's a work in progress. Comments are welcome.
Source code Where to get it
This is a PHP5 project using symfony 1.4 as a framework.
Source code is hosted on github. You can clone the repository with :
git clone https://github.com/agallou/mageia-app-db.git
- You can often find us on irc.freenode.net, #mageia and #mageia-fr : Stormi (project lead) and ttp (main developer)
- irc : we try to be available and meet on #madb on freenode. (quick) meeting each thursday at 20:00 UTC.
- Mailing list : https://listes.lautre.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/madb
- if you need to e-mail us directly, send a mail to stormi ((AT)) laposte ((DOT)) net or adriengallou ((AT)) gmail ((DOT)) com.